At the occasion of the Monaco Yacht Show, Klissarov Design, an independent vehicle design studio based in the French Riviera reveals, “Acro”, a first of its kind eVTOL concept vehicle aimed at the yachting world.
“A new breed of yachting experience – The ultimate 3D flight joy ”
Aiming to fulfil the booming demand for new experiences and adventures associated with yachting, and based upon the rapid technological development in the eVTOL sector, “Acro” is an ultralight recreational eVTOL concept vehicle providing the ultimate 3D flight joy experience; aerobatic, fun and emotional. The strategy is to entice the upcoming generation of yacht users by providing an emotionally binding experience.
The vehicle’s propulsion system is based on a cutting-edge cycloidal rotor technology, which allows for full 360° thrust vectoring, exceptional manoeuvrability and stability. This new breed of aircraft will not only provide the ultimate flight enjoyment and safety above the water but also the ability to land on yachts in almost any sea/weather condition. The very low noise pollution, electrical propulsion system and compact form factor will not require the need for a traditional helipad.
– Emergency ballistic parachute at the top
– 3D printed heat sink composing the structural airframe
– “Structural Harness” retains pilot & increases airframe structural integrity
– Helmetless operation
– Dual joystick operation, no pedals required
– Dual side-screens HMI, for enhanced environment visibility
– Tilting structural polycarbonate canopy integrating joysticks and screens
– Seamless front access
– Mouled seat shape for comfort and retention
– Instant control of magnitude and orientation of the omnidirectional thrust
– Full 3D aerobatic manoeuvrability
– Variable flight position/angle
– Flight modes: Angle mode, Horizon mode, Acro mode (AI assisted)
– Integrated “dock-in” charging at bottom of aircraft