- Efficient Volvo Penta IPS650 engines provide top speeds in excess of 30 knots
- Sleek styling with an extended canopy to provide more usable outdoor space
- Hand-crafted using premium materials of the highest quality, the V50 is stylish without compromising practicality or usability
- Latest advanced Princess deep-V hull design delivers impeccable seakeeping and handling
- All-new V50 Deck Saloon to debut at boot Düsseldorf from the 22nd – 30th January 2022.
Princess Yachts are delighted to announce the launch of the all-new Princess V50 and V50-Open model. The first V50 recently completed her initial sea trial in the manufacturer’s home of Plymouth, where she delivered impeccable performance, with sure-footed handling and a smooth ride.
The all-new Princess V50 replaces the ever-popular outgoing model in the company’s V Class range. Designed by the Princess Design Studio in collaboration with naval architects Olesinski and Italian design house, Pininfarina, the V50 has been created using all-new hull, deck and canopy moulds to redefine one of the core models in the range. At the heart of the new deep-V hull are compact, yet highly efficient, twin Volvo Penta IPS600 or IPS650 engines that can deliver maximum speeds of over 30 knots, and an extended cruising range over the outgoing model through increased fuel capacity to accommodate owner’s outdoor lifestyles, allowing adventurers to travel further afield.