Baglietto proudly announces the sale of Hull #1 of DOM 115: The 35m new model with steel hull penned by Stefano Vafiadis for the exterior was presented just a few months ago in Fort Lauderdale. The delivery is due in 2025.
It is the second Baglietto sold in cooperation with Y.CO
The DOM 115 is the entry level in the most successful DOM LINE and she retains the main features that made the success of the top model:
- timeless and yet modern, captivating lines that take to extremes the sporty character of her larger sister ship;
- impressive volumes, quite unique on a vessel of this size;
- large, panoramic windows which let in plenty of natural light and open up onto beautiful terraces;
- doors of the main deck saloon can be opened completely and concealed to seamlessly connect the interiors and exteriors and, combine with the huge floor-to ceiling windows, offer a breathtaking 270-degree view
- upper deck entirely glazed opened up on three sides
- aft area developing over three levels that gradually descend towards the pool overlooking the sea;
- outstanding level of customisation: the use of steel and aluminium has indeed ensured even more flexibility in terms of layout solutions as well as increased comfort, which certainly adds value on a yacht of this size;
- tender is stored in a side garage, thereby freeing up space on the deck.
- custom interior design
” It is the second sale of the year with Y.CO – affirms Fabio Ermetto, Baglietto CCO – which confirms the very good relationship between the two companies. We are particularly proud of this project: the DOM115 radically rearrange the concept of space going beyond traditional, formal solutions and finding innovative ones, more consistent with the lifestyle of a contemporary owner seeking a closer contact with nature and the sea”