The launch of BLUE OCEAN highlights the multipurpose role of Yacht Support vessels. She is the first Yacht Support built with a large multipurpose Main Deck hangar, which can be used for submersible and dive operations, or as a vehicle garage or workshop.
Like previous deliveries, BLUE OCEAN is configured for a blend of adventure and superyacht support functions, including a 50 square-metre Aft Adventure Centre/Dive Centre accessed via the Swim Platform.
The 12-tonne deck crane combined with 240 square metres of deck space is ideal for efficient lifting operations of large and heavy equipment like submersibles and large tenders up to 15 metres in length. In addition, BLUE OCEAN comes ready for stern A-frame installation.
BLUE OCEAN accommodates 8 guests staying in 4 cabins, making her suitable for short breaks away from the mother yacht or overflow accommodation. She features a Sun Deck and a Main Deck lounge with panoramic views.
The vessel reaches speeds above 20 knots with a crew of 7 and extra accommodation for 4 staff, pilots, security or guides.
- Spacious Main Deck submersible hangar/workshop/garage (cars, off-road vehicles, motorcycles)
- New accommodation layout for up to 8 guests and 4 staff, plus crew
- Extra design enhancements to fit the luxury yachting experience
- Reduced draught suitable for Bahamas operations (3 metres / 10 ft)
- Length 55.5 metres (182 ft)
- Gross Tonnage 499
- Speed 20 knots
- Range @ 10 knots 5,000 nautical miles